$145.00 – $558.00
Our Aircraft Tire Gauge is customized by you, and assembled and calibrated by us; NIST Calibration certificate included!
Choose from the provided gauges, and chucks; hose length is dependent of chosen chuck.
View our Certificate of Accreditation here.
Analog 100 PSI, Analog 200 PSI, Analog 300 PSI, Digital 100 PSI Intrinsically Safe, Digital 200 PSI Intrinsically Safe, Digital 300 PSI Intrinsically Safe
100 PSI, 200 PSI, 300 PSI
Dual Foot, Straight-On
- Backlit LCD
- Stainless steel weighing platform
- Capacity 250g / 8.818oz / 8.038ozt / 160.8dwt
- Readability 0.1g / 0.01oz / 0.01ozt /0.1dwt
- Linearity ±2d
- Repeatability ±2d
- Stabilization Time 3-5 seconds
- Calibration Weight 200g(not included)
- Platform Dimensions 2.5 x 3"
- Scale Dimensions 3 x 5 x 0.8"
- Power 2 x AAA Batteries(included)
- Provides the baseline multimeter features you need for troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic systems
- Delivers accurate true-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording